THE ANXIETY BUSTING BOOTCAMPHow to Calm the Beast and unleash the Best You
with Dan ‘NITRO’ Clark
The Anxiety Busting Bootcamp is a program with a mission:
to shut out your inner demons and give you the power to thrive.
Work with Dan 1-on-1 to CRUSH your anxiety and unleash your best self!
Your anxiety is the
biggest obstacle in your life.
You wake up each day with a pit in your stomach.
You are too busy navigating around it, rather than solving the root cause of the problem.
It’s hard to reach your goals when you’re focused on coping at a basic level.
It’s simple, you cannot have success without an anxiety management strategy.
The Anxiety Busting Bootcamp:
How to Calm the Beast and Unleash Your Best Self
with Dan ‘NITRO’ Clark
You’ll learn how to identify those awful voices in the back of your head, the ones that tell you:
- You’re not smart enough
- You’re not strong enough
- You’re not GOOD enough
That’s all your anxiety speaking, and Dan Clark is here to stop them from stopping you.
MEET YOUR COACH
In just 7 weeks you’ll cover:
- What your anxiety is keeping you from
- Where the source of your anxiety comes from
- How to create a step-by-step management plan
- Taking the first steps toward your goal
- Identifying the triggers that could threaten to stop your progress
- Creating a concrete plan to get you to your goal
- Maintenance – how to navigate anxiety and stay on course in the long run
There is no “one and done” approach to dealing with anxiety – it’s a natural part of life. What you can do, and what the Anxiety Busting Bootcamp will teach you, is how to stop reacting to it and always move forward with peace of mind.
If you want to reach your full potential you have to push through your inner demons.
This bootcamp isn’t just about inspiration, it’s about getting the tools and taking action.
You’ll come out of this with the power to:
- Immediately recognize your anxiety triggers
- Push through moments that once would stop you in your tracks
- Carve your personal path around the blocks that your anxiety puts in front of you
- Know that you have a plan of action whenever you feel triggered
- Feel empowered through your anxiety, not powerless
You’re not the only one with personal demons, it’s a part of being human.
Sometimes it feels like you’re fighting a never-ending battle with them.